There are a few different ways that you can store your china in order to keep it safe and protected. One option is to use china storage boxes. These are specially designed boxes that have foam or other padding on the inside to protect your dishes from breaking. You can find these boxes at most stores that sell dishware or online.
Another option is to use plate hangers. These are metal or plastic hangers that you can attach to the wall in order to hang your china plates. This is a good option if you have limited space and want to be able to see your beautiful dishes.
How to store china
If you are looking to store your china long term, there are a few things you should do in order to keep it in good condition. First, make sure to wrap each piece of china individually in acid-free tissue paper. This will protect the dishes from scratches and other damage. Next, place the wrapped dishes in a cardboard box or storage container. Be sure to label the box with the date and contents so you can easily find it in the future. Finally, store the box in a cool, dry place such as a basement or closet.
The different types of store china
- Porcelain is the most popular type of china and is usually what people think of when they hear the word. Porcelain is a type of ceramic that is made from kaolin, a white clay. It is fired at a high temperature and is very strong and durable.
- Bone china is another type of china that is made from a mixture of clay and animal bones. It is fired at a high temperature like porcelain, but it is not as strong. However, it is very light and has a beautiful white color.
- Earthenware is a type of clay that is not fired at a high temperature. It is less durable than porcelain and bone china, but it is also less expensive. Earthenware can be made into a variety of shapes and colors.
- Stoneware is a type of clay that is fired at a high temperature like porcelain and bone china. It is very strong and durable, but it is also very heavy. Stoneware is often used for making pots and other cookware.
Famous people who have collected store china
Many famous people have collected china over the years. Some of these people include:
- Queen Elizabeth II – The Queen has a large collection of china that was passed down to her from previous monarchs.
- John F. Kennedy – JFK had a large collection of china that was gifted to him by foreign dignitaries.
- Marilyn Monroe – Marilyn Monroe had a small collection of china that she kept in her home.
- Elvis Presley – Elvis Presley had a large collection of china that he received as gifts from fans.
Value and rarity of store china
The value of china depends on a number of factors, including the age, condition, and rarity of the piece. Older pieces of china are usually more valuable than newer ones. pieces that are in good condition are also more valuable than those that are damaged. And finally, rare pieces of china can be worth a lot of money.