Pokemon GO is a 2016 augmented reality (AR) mobile game developed and published by Niantic in collaboration with The Pokémon Company for iOS and Android devices. A part of the Pokémon franchise, it was first released in certain countries in July 2016, and in other regions over the next few months. The game is the result of a collaboration between Niantic, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. It uses the mobile device GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, which appear as if they are in the user’s real-world location.
An optional companion Bluetooth wearable device, the Pokémon GO Plus, is planned for future release and will alert users when Pokémon are nearby. The game received generally positive reviews from critics. It was praised for its concept and gameplay, but received criticism due to server issues at launch.
Pokemon go how to play with buddy
Assuming you are asking how to play the game with a friend:
You can play Pokémon GO with friends by adding them to your list of Friends in the game. To do this, go to your Friends list, which is located in the main menu (the Poké Ball icon) and tap on the “Add Friend” button. Then, enter your friend’s Trainer Code. You can also find your own Trainer Code by tapping on the “Share” button. Once you’re friends, you’ll be able to see each other on the map and track each other’s progress. You can also trade Pokémon and send each other gifts.
Tips and tricks for playing pokemon go
There are a few things you can do to make sure you’re the very best at Pokémon GO. Here are some tips and tricks:
- Use a Pokémon GO Plus. This wearable device will vibrate and flash when Pokémon are nearby, so you don’t even have to look at your phone to know when to throw Poké Balls.
- Use a Lure Module. This item attracts Pokémon to a PokéStop for 30 minutes. You can place one at a PokéStop near you and catch Pokémon that show up there.
- Play during inclement weather. Rare Pokémon are more likely to spawn during rainy or snowy weather.
- Join a team. Once you reach level 5, you can join one of three teams: Instinct, Mystic, or Valor. Joining a team gives you the ability to battle other teams at Gyms.
- Hatch eggs. You can get eggs by visiting PokéStops and spinning the Photo Disc. Eggs hatch after you’ve walked a certain distance, and the Pokémon that hatches will be a surprise.
- Visit multiple PokéStops. The more PokéStops you visit, the more items you’ll get. And the more items you have, the better prepared you’ll be for battle.
- Use berries. Razz Berries make it easier to catch Pokémon, while Nanab Berries will slow down a fleeing Pokémon.
- Give your Pokémon stardust and candy. Stardust and candy are used to power up and evolve your Pokémon. You can get stardust by catching Pokémon, and you can get candy by catching Pokémon or transferring them to Professor Willow.
- Battle at Gyms. Battling at Gyms is how you can earn rewards in Pokémon GO. To battle, tap on a nearby Gym and select the Pokémon you want to use in battle. Remember that you’ll earn more rewards if you have higher-level Pokémon.