All of the locations where you can find and destroy an arcade circuit breaker in Five Nights at Freddy’s are listed below. This is a list of all available areas to trigger, close, or otherwise deactivate any one particular area without having to go through the whole game again.
The “fnaf security breach map layout” is a map of all the locations for the arcade circuit breakers in Five Nights at Freddy’s. These are the only places where you can find them and they will grant you access to various parts of the game.
I’ve heard that one of the reasons arcades aren’t as popular as they once were is because they’re huge fire dangers. In the 1990s, many inexpensive arcades had up to 10 machines connected into a single outdated power strip. A single spark behind the machines (and considering the shaggy carpet that most arcades had back then, a spark was unavoidable) could light up the whole space like the Fourth of July. However, when the alternative is to be mauled to death by an animatronic wolf, I suppose a fire danger is a reasonable issue. In Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach, here are all of the arcade circuit breaker locations.
You’ll need to fix a STAFF robot head to assist you control the kart on the go-kart circuit as part of the procedure to take down Roxanne Wolf and steal her eyeballs to upgrade Freddy. The good news is that the head may be restored at the arcade area’s security office. The bad news is that trying to do so would result in the loss of power, and the head cannot be repaired until it is replaced. This place’s wiring is atrocious, I promise.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: All Arcade Circuit Breaker Locations
To re-energize the arcade, you’ll need to flick four circuit breakers scattered across the area. Naturally, the game will not make this a simple task for you. Not only will Roxy, Chica, and Monty be hot on your pursuit in the arcade, thanks to the STAFF bots, but the gargantuan DJ Music Man will also be roaming the perimeter after being roused from his siesta. Music Man is enormous, and he’ll be crawling about the arcade’s walls and floors looking for you. Fortunately, his footsteps are unmistakable, so you’ll know when he’s approaching and it’s time to go.
Simply follow this technique to locate the four circuit breakers. Keep take mind that the breakers must be flipped in this particular sequence; if you attempt to flip them out of order, they will not interact.
- The first circuit breaker, which turns on the other three, is positioned on the arcade’s ground level, directly next to the dozing Music Man. As soon as you flip it, make a beeline for it, for Music Man will awaken and begin his search quickly.
- The second circuit breaker may be located in the men’s room of the ground level restrooms. On the right side of the room, there should be a tiny custodial closet with the breaker on the wall within.
- The third circuit breaker is located on the eastern wall of the ground level. Look find it near to a row of arcade machines. Keep your wits about you since you’ll be out in the open for this section.
- The fourth and final circuit breaker is positioned on the second level in a corridor. Keep your Faz Shot or Faz Blaster available to shock the STAFF who are crowding the route. You won’t be able to flee if the animatronics are alerted while you’re in such a small place.
Return to the security room and enter the newly-opened path, which leads to the last breaker. Activate it, and the power will be restored, enabling you to fix the STAFF bot head once and for all.
Watch This Video-
The “fnaf security breach walkthrough” is a guide that shows the locations of all the arcade circuit breakers in Five Nights at Freddy’s. The game has been recently released, so this is a very helpful tool for those who are playing.
- fnaf security breach map blender
- fnaf security breach west arcade location
- glamrock freddy
- is fnaf security breach out
- fnaf ps5